All levels from first time players to experienced intermediates will benefit from a great workout, and learn tennis in a fun, social environment. Coaching from top Tennis Pro's will develop volley, serves, and basic techniques to prepare you for singles and doubles play.
SUNDAY FAST TRACK BEGINNERs 2 HOUR CLINICS
Locations: Fort Washington
The Fast Track is a series of Clinics designed specifically for beginners. During this sessions you will learn the basics of how to get started quickly. After receiving a great hour of instruction, you will be matched with students to practice and lock in the skills you just learned. Instruction will be focused on forehands, backhands, serves and net play - and you'll see results the same day. The goal is to learn the fundamentals and have fun rallies with your new tennis friends.
PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES
Private Group Classes can be created for Corporate Teams, League Players and Groups of Friends interested in ongoing lessons with a private instructor to take their game to the next level. Private Group Classes may only be attended by the members of the closed group.
Your First Class
- URGENT: Read the Directions directly from the Tennis World Website - Google and other maps lead to unusable walking paths!
- Plan to arrive an extra 15 minutes early before your first class to meet the instructor, get signed in and ask any questions.
- If you do not already have a racquet, Tennis World can provide a demo for you to try during class. A quality racquet is essential to protect joints and prevent injury. After class, ask the pro for further recommendations on purchasing a quality racquet within your budget.
What to Bring
- Athletic Shoes
- Youth Sized Racquet for Children
- Adult Sized Racquet for Adults
- Water Bottle
- Sweat Towel
You have your childhood friends, college friends, and work friends, but no one's as fun as your Tennis World friends! Meet new hitting partners or just have a blast with these fun events on and off the courts. Join our mailing list to make sure you don't miss a holiday barbeque, weekend getaway, or US Open Fieldtrip!
BOLLETTIERI Video Analysis CLASSES
Locations: Fort Washington
Tennis World NYC is collaborating with Nick Bollettieri to bring you the highest quality, personalized coaching program - right in Manhattan. With over 60 years of experience in tennis, teaching international Grand Slam Champions, Nick is widely recognized as the greatest coach in tennis history. Now he is sharing his wisdom with students all over the world in a truly unique mentoring program. These private classes are designed to collect the initial and progress videos to be shared with Nick. For more information on this incredible program CLICK HERE.