Do you have a passion for Tennis or Teaching?
Tennis World NYC is changing the game by focusing on making learning fun to build a lifetime love of tennis and fitness. Excellent Tennis World instructors are energetic and engaging leaders that boost smiles and along with performance.
For our growing Summer Camp program at Fort Washington Park, we are looking for caring, motivated leaders that share our vision to inspire children to become champions. And we are always looking for enthusiastic, high level Pros for Private and Group lessons that encourage building our community at both Fort Washington and Frederick Johnson locations. All instructors are supported with training, teaching tools and equipment. Tennis World NYC offers additional career opportunities and bonuses to exceptional instructors that qualify.
- To apply, email info@TennisWorldNYC.com and tell us about your passion for Tennis or Teaching. Please include your current or last position and hourly rate, desired position and hourly rate, resume and a reference with contact information.
- Must have a reliable mobile phone with voice and text support for on court communication and notifications such as rain cancellations.
- USPTA or other certifications are a plus
- Previous tennis instruction, summer camp leadership or youth teaching experience is a plus
- Applicant must tryout to demonstrate skill level and teaching technique. After successful tryout, new instructors must attend the Tennis World NYC Instructor Training Program. Training Program time will be paid upon successful completion by demonstrating the learned teaching methods.