Join us Tuesday August 23rd, 8am – 5pm for the US Open Qualies Field Trip to the National Tennis Center, the highlight of Summer Camp. Children and parents are welcome to join and be amazed watching champions like Serena, Nadal and Djokovic. Men's, Women's and Junior's players ranked #150 - #600 in the world will battle it out to compete in the main draw. The day’s itinerary and changes to the standard Drop Off & Pick Up times & locations are detailed below. Please call Robert at 516-473-0215 or Sarah at 517-525-0784 for any questions. Review, sign and return forms with your camper or email to email@example.com.
· Participation is FREE for all campers registered the week of Aug 22-26 and their parents. Campers that attended previous weeks can join for the 1-day pro-rated price of $110. Unregistered $135.
· Morning Drop off is at 8:00am at either Starbucks or Whole Foods, No Drop Off on Court. For meeting at the National Tennis Center or any alternative Pick Up/Drop Off requests, please call.
· No backpacks! The National Tennis Center does not allow backpacks of any size. Please send children with lunches packed in small bags, single compartment only. Counselors will collect all lunches in cooler bags to keep them safe and fresh through the day. Counselors will also keep sunscreen. If your child needs to have anything on hand throughout the day. Please note below and give to the counselor in the morning for safe keeping.
· After everyone is signed in, we will assign counselors and travel buddies to ensure safe transportation.
· We will travel by subway to the National Tennis Center in Corona Park, Flushing, NY.
· We will stay together as a group to visit many of the stadiums and see the best players & matches.
· We will enjoy our packed lunches around noon and ensure breaks, shade, and rest as needed.
· About 3:30pm we will make our way back to the subway to return to our Pick Up locations by 5:00pm. Children can be picked up between 5-6:00pm.