Tennis World NYC is way more than a timed hour on the court. Join us for the Best Tennis Lessons in Manhattan followed by added practice time with your new friends and hitting partners. Complete Beginners to Advanced Players benefit from learning the techniques practiced by champions like Serena Williams. Plus Free BBQ Socials & more Fun Events.
All levels from first time players to experienced intermediates will benefit from a great workout, and learn tennis in a fun, social environment. Coaching from top Tennis Pro's will develop volley, serves, and basic techniques to prepare you for singles and doubles play.
BOLLETTIERI Video Analysis CLASSES
Locations: Fort Washington
Tennis World NYC is collaborating with Nick Bollettieri to bring you the highest quality, personalized coaching program - right in Manhattan. With over 60 years of experience in tennis, teaching international Grand Slam Champions, Nick is widely recognized as the greatest coach in tennis history. Now he is sharing his wisdom with students all over the world in a truly unique mentoring program. These private classes are designed to collect the initial and progress videos to be shared with Nick. For more information on this incredible program CLICK HERE.
With individual attention from our highly certified and experienced Tennis Pros your skills will advance fast. Whether you are a complete beginner, interested in advancing a specific skill or learning tactical strategies, the drills will be specially selected so you see results quickly and improve your whole tennis game.
You have your childhood friends, college friends, and work friends, but no one's as fun as your Tennis World friends! Meet new hitting partners or just have a blast with these fun events on and off the courts. Join our mailing list to make sure you don't miss a holiday barbeque, weekend getaway, or US Open Fieldtrip!
Your First Class
- URGENT: Read the Directions directly from the Tennis World Website - Google and other maps lead to unusable walking paths!
- Plan to arrive an extra 15 minutes early before your first class to meet the instructor, get signed in and ask any questions.
- If you do not already have a racquet, Tennis World can provide a demo for you to try during class. A quality racquet is essential to protect joints and prevent injury. After class, ask the pro for further recommendations on purchasing a quality racquet within your budget.
What to Bring
- Athletic Shoes
- Youth Sized Racquet for Children
- Adult Sized Racquet for Adults
- Water Bottle
- Sweat Towel